Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hi All,
Been busy making keyrings for a fall fair that cancelled at the last minute.  But fret not, I can still use them for the Santa Shop at the senior activity center I attend.

Getting to know me, I am a firm believer of using what I have on hand until I can afford what I want.  I wanted  marudai that I could use when I'm in bed with my legs elevated.  And after much thought, this is what I came up with.  What do you think?




Thank goodness for plastic bottles!

2 comments:

  1. not only do i think this is hilarious i also think it's brilliant!!! not sure how you came up with the idea but kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iena,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. This was the very first marudai I made. I wanted one I could carry with me. It works great! When I really think about something, I can usually come up with an answer. And this is what I came up with. I was working on a braid and had just finished a soda. Ding!!! Light on!!! And the rest is history.

    ReplyDelete